Tag: Saudi

Yemeni ballistic missile kills dozens of Saudi army and its mercenaries near Jizan

The missile force of the Yemeni Army and the Popular Committees launched at dawn today a medium-range ballistic missile on the gatherings of the Saudi army and its mercenaries off Jizan.

Armed forces spokesman Brigadier Yahya Serai told the official Saba news agency that the missile force targeted a ballistic missile of the type “Qasim” gatherings of the Saudi army and mercenaries north of Hiran off Jizan.

He stressed that the missile hit his target accurately, leaving dozens of dead and wounded and caused great confusion in the ranks of the enemy.

Brigadier Seriei pointed out that this strike came as a pre-emptive operation to thwart the enemy scheme, where he was preparing to march towards the positions of the army and popular committees in Haradh.

Yemeni Resistance attacks Saudi airport with cruise missile

The Yemeni Army and its allied militias attacked Abha airport in Saudi Arabia with a cruise missile.

The information was published by Reuters, citing a tweet from spokesman Yahya Saria. There was no official confirmation from the Saudi kingdom.Earlier on Wednesday, the resistance claimed to have attacked military positions in southern Saudi Arabia with drones. They often conduct such attacks on Saudi positions against of Riyadh’s support of the illegitimate Yemeni government based in Aden.

In recent months, the Yemeni Army have carried out a series of attacks on Saudi Arabia’s airports and oil facilities. On August 17, a drone attack against the Shaybah Saudi oil field caused a fire in the area. In response, the Riyadh-led coalition attacked Yemeni resistance positions in northern Yemen.

Yemen is experiencing a war between the illegitimate government, led by President Abdrabuh Mansour Hadi, and the Yemeni Army. The conflict is considered by the UN to cause one of the biggest humanitarian crises on the planet.

A Saudi Arabian-led coalition has carried out a campaign of aggression against Yemen at the request of the criminal government based in Aden since March 2015.

Yemeni forces eliminate dozens of Saudi-led mercenaries

Scores of Saudi-led mercenaries were killed and  wounded today during the break-up of their encampment off Najran. 

A military source said that the army and the Popular Committees broke a large gathering of mercenaries of the Saudi army in the desert of Ajashar near Najran, which led to the death and injury of dozens of mercenaries. 

The source pointed to the destruction of three military vehicles during the break of the crawl, which was carried out from three tracks, the air cover of the air force of the aggression. 

Meanwhile, the forces of aggression continued their violation of the Hodeidah Agreement and launched intensive artillery shelling on the governorate, resulting in the death and wounding of seven citizens, including women and children, while the UAE mercenaries killed six citizens.

A security source said that an elderly woman, a girl and a man were killed and two women and a man were seriously injured following an artillery bombardment on residential neighborhoods in Al-Shuhada Street in Hodeidah. A child was wounded by the invaders and mercenaries. 

The source pointed out that the forces of aggression intensified shelling on the south and east of the city of Hodeidah and various parts of the outskirts of the city of Drehemi, and also hit more than 50 rockets and shells on the farms and property of citizens in the mountainous area of ​​the Directorate of Tahita. 

In Daleh province, the source pointed out that the mercenaries of the aggression of the United Arab Emirates stormed a mosque in the Directorate of Azraq province, killing six citizens and arresting 4 others and leading them to an unknown destination. 

The source pointed out that the air aggression launched a raid on the region of Al-Hafa in the capital Sanaa, while launched four raids on the Aseer license.


Saudi aggression launch series of raids on three provinces, continues violation of Hodeidah truce

The US-Saudi Air Force launched a series of raids on Hajjah, Saada and Al-Mahara governorates, while the invaders and mercenaries continued to breach the cease-fire agreement in Hodeidah province during the past 24 hours.

A security source told Saba that Agadir targeted a tanker laden with foodstuffs in al-Markashiya area at the directorate of the Hajjah prefecture, injuring its driver. 

The source pointed out that the invaders and mercenaries shelled in the direction of the camel roundabout at Hawk Directorate with a number of artillery shells, and targeted with eleven mortar shells a house on the outskirts of the 50th Street in the city of Hodeidah. 

The source pointed out that a rocket bombardment and a Saudi artillery targeted different areas of the Directorate of Razih border, and launched a raid on the towers of the communications company in Jabal Al-Muftah, the Directorate of Haidan in the province of Saada. 

The source pointed out that the Saudi Apache planes bombed near the tribal sites in the shipment of Shiites to the presence of Saudi military forces.

ISCY feature on PressTV – Saudi’s ignore mass execution of Yemen (VIDEO)

The MisEaStream is a weekly political show that focuses on the geopolitics of the Middle East. It discusses two topics every week with two experts on the topic at hand. The show opens with a focused and opinionated introduction into the first segment and flows into the second segment with a factual report.

It is hosted by Dr. Marwa Osman, a renowned Lebanese journalist, university lecturer and activist, who moderates her show with powerful and inspiring rhetoric. She was joined with the International Solidarity Committee for Yemen very known Jay Tharappel.

In this must watch episode, Tharappel and Osman both discuss in great detail the reasoning and logic behind the Saudi aggression against Yemen. Some topics discussed include the civilizational history of Iran against Wahhabi Saudi Arabia and the strategic location of Yemen.

Enough writing, and time to watch this informative video!

Saudi-led invaders continue to break the truce in Hodeidah

The US-Saudi aggression forces continued to violate the ceasefire agreement in the province of Hodeidah and launched air strikes and rocket and artillery bombardments in the provinces of Hajjah and Saada during the past 24 hours.

A security source said that the planes of aggression flew above a number of districts of the province of Hodeidah. 

The source said that massive damage was caused to a civilian house as a result of artillery shelling of the forces of aggression against the residential area of ​​July 7, which was also targeted by various machine guns. 

The source said that the forces of aggression bombarded 25 artillery shells in different areas of the Directorate of Hays, and was targeted by heavy shelling with machine guns and artillery scattered across areas southeast of the mountainous area of ​​the Directorate of Tahita. 

Saudi-led invaders and mercenaries targeted the Directorate of Durahmi, where they shelled 20 artillery shells towards the village of Sheikh and the company of Sabha, and bombarded more than 26 mortar shells farms and houses of citizens in the village of Zaafran Kilo 16. 

The source pointed out that a rocket shell and a Saudi gun targeted villages populated in the Directorate of Raz Border in Saada governorate.

The source said that the air aggression launched five raids on the departments of Harad and Medi in the province of Hajjah.

Saudi’s use illegal cluster bombs, injure children



Two children were injured yesterday after a cluster bomb of the US-Saudi aggression in Saada province detonated.

A security source in the province said that two children from the Al-Muqna’a district of the Minabah border administration were injured by a cluster bomb that was left behind by the invasionary forces.

The source warned citizens not to approach or tamper with foreign objects.

Meanwhile, three children were wounded by invaders and mercenaries in the provinces of Hodeidah and Saada in the last 24 hours.

A security source said that a boy was shot by the invaders and mercenaries in Gaza Street in the city of Hodeidah. 

The source pointed out that artillery shelling and intensive light and medium strikes of mercenaries targeted Hodeidah airport and adjacent areas, and artillery shelling continued on residential areas south of the city. 

The source pointed out that the invaders and mercenaries shelled with mortars and guided missiles towards the Union, Al-Huhayn, Citi Max and other neighborhoods on 50th Street. 

The mercenaries shelled eleven mortars north of Hess. 



Saudi-led air strikes destroyed nearly 400 hospitals in Yemen

Nearly 400 hospitals and medical facilities in Yemen were destroyed during the four-year war period as a result of the Saudi-led coalition air strikes, Health Ministry spokesman Youssef Hadiri said in an interview with Sputnik News, on Thursday.

“More than 375 hospitals and medical facilities were destroyed because they were hit directly or indirectly by bombs and missiles launched by the coalition,” Hadiri said. The spokesman added that the Yemeni medical sector is in critical condition due to the war that is exacerbated by Saudi-led aggression.

Hadiri also said that more than 5,000 people in Yemen need to undergo dialysis or kidney transplants and that in the war period at least 1,200 people died from not receiving the treatment or medication needed for kidney disease. In addition, the spokesman said that the humanitarian crisis in Yemen has led to the death of more than 700,000 people.

“Diseases and epidemics such as cholera, diphtheria, various flu viruses and hunger, caused by the blockade to Yemen, affected to some degree 16 million people, as a result more than 700,000 people died,” he said.

Hadiri told Sputnik News last week that six people, including four children, were killed in a coalition airstrike in the Yemeni capital of Sanaa. Meanwhile, 56 people, including two Russian women, were injured.

Yemen has for years been involved in a clash between the illegitimate “government” forces led by President Abdul Rahman Mansour Hadi, and between the Yemeni Army and Popular Militias. The Saudi-led coalition has been carrying out attacks against Yemeni forces at Hadi’s request since March 2015.

Saudi war jets kill, wound 15 citizens in an air raid in Aga

15 people were killed and a further 15 injured today in a raid by the Saudi-led and American-backed aggression today in the Directorate on the outskirts of Hajjah province.

A security source told Saba that the air force targeted a citizens car in the Directorate, while heading to a market, killing four citizens and injuring 11 others.

This comes as the murderous coalition yesterday killed three civilians and wounded another three by the mercenary fire of the US-Saudi aggression in Al-Dhala province. The invaders and mercenaries continued to violate the cease-fire agreement in Hodeidah province during the past 48 hours.

A security source told Saba that one citizen was killed and two others were injured as a result of a guided missile launched by the mercenaries on their car in the outskirts of the Directorate of Qutba in Dalia governorate. 

Two citizens were martyred and a child was injured by the shelling of the mercenaries on a home of a citizen in the village of Awish in the Directorate of Qatuba. 

The source pointed out that the invaders and mercenaries shelled Hodeidah Airport with more than 15 artillery shells, and were targeted with artillery shelling and intensive combing towards Al Dhibiani, Citi Max, Mobile tour, Al Shabab Street 90 and Al Ittihad Hotel and other residential locations in Al Khamis Street in Hodeidah. 

The source pointed out that the mercenaries of the aggression opened fire with various machine guns and shelled eight mortar shells on the Directorate of Durahemi, and also hit seven Katyusha rockets and heavy and medium machine guns against the villages of Sheikh and Al-Zafran in Kilo 16.

The source said that the shelling of the mercenaries with artillery and machine guns targeted different areas on the outskirts of the city Drehami, and launched five artillery shells on the village of Magari in the Directorate of Hiss. 


Satellite images reveal Saudi oil wells attacked by Yemeni forces

Two Saudi oil facilities located along a major pipeline were hit in a drone attack on Tuesday, prompting Riyadh to temporarily close the pipeline and carry out retaliatory air strikes at Yemeni positions in Yemen.

Qatar’s Al Jazeera shared footage of a satellite showing a Saudi oil station in a Yemeni drone attack.

According to Al Jazeera, the images were taken during a raid on a Saudi Arabia pumping station located about 330 kilometers west of the capital, Riyadh.

An image analysis shows that the attack has generated crude oil flow over an estimated 1,000 square meters.

Officials have not yet commented on the footage, but sources linked to the Saudi government confirmed on Tuesday that pumping station 9 was also targeted by drone attacks. The stations extend along the main east-west pipeline, which runs across the peninsula from the Abqaiq oil field in the east to the oil terminal at Yanbu on the Red Sea coast.

The Yemeni Army claimed responsibility for the operation. The attack came “in response to pre-existing actions and blockade of our peoples and are prepared to make the attacks more unique and harsh,” said an official according to Al Masirah TV.

According to state agency IASD SABA, the rebels plan to attack other strategic points in the kingdom, including military posts and strategic locations in Saudi Arabia and the Emirates.

Since the beginning of 2015, militant forces led by exiled President Mansur Hadi have been fighting with soldiers from the Yemeni Army & Popular Committees.